Monday, December 23, 2013

The path

by devpremium.devianart.com

…when I’ve returned
too fast / fetched / the fuel
toward
the body/ become/ boiling / bowl
to adjust

it took the hours
to iron the cramps,
a headache,
sore eyes,
weak muscles,
stiff joins,
numb thighs…
sighing…
realized
a contrast –

my earthy plane-
fragile:
slow/ soughs / sighs,
angels surround,
assisting to surpass -
guiding / gliding / gracefully
through the path
to pick scattered gifts
I've lost / living / losing the light /
lying,
declining the will
I’ve brought to the life,
crossed by Libra scales
once…

6 comments:

  1. Ugg had all of those things at my see with my crummy body

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is the path we walk. all, eventually...nit bit of allit here and there in this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and passionate poem. Many thanks.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, exquisite!
    Searching for beauty and find hope
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014! Hugs from Spain. Leovi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully expressed and written. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete