Friday, March 8, 2013

Straight thoughts

"Let us not vex our souls for stoppage of a breath"
 
Christina Rossetti (1830-1894)
 
As long as I keep
my thoughts straight,
avoiding emotional tension,
the common sense
won't lead me astray -
reality must grab attention.
 
As if only burden of mine
was a shovel -
I start right now
dig out the snow
to clear
the parking spot
of my life.
 
From far far away
I've been called,
my name - counted in
the list of tested -
so maybe in couple days
I'll be requested
to meet someone new
on multidimensional level,
offered new project,
 
but first,
filtering my requisites,
I'll be asked,
what I remember
the best?
Besides my name's change -
the life process...
 
And if this lovely path
brings me to cliff,
will I appall
or just wave
my new grown wing
and soar in a flow?...

1 comment:

  1. Two sides that both depend on us, whether we react or detract. Interesting food for thought indeed.

    ReplyDelete