Sunday, April 14, 2013

To emit

"...it is so long since my heart has been with yours."
E.  E. Comming

Burning desires -
too hot!
blow! -
fallen to ground
into puddle
to discharge
the fire,
to chill out
the wounds
Tsssss...
rewired...

my highly delusional
thoughts,
wrapped
in magnetic emotions
dissolved,
shifted...
no hurt...

no need to be 
under the sun
to shed the skin -
it just getting thin,
feels like naked,
I able to pin myself
with nail
to herbarium,
a collection
of sensual essence
for someone
to discover
the presence 
of pretend matter
and shred away
to be light for while
to feel the way
our ancestors
danced many years
before invented
dense cloth to stroll
for body -
to hide the soul...


4 comments:

  1. Interesting thoughts, enjoyed them lots as just to shed everything away could really shine a whole new light on many with such a display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the haiga and the free verse ~

    Nice to meet you ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grace, I feel honored!
    Gratitude!

    ReplyDelete