Friday, September 16, 2016

Under blanket of storm

wallpapercave.com


Under blanket of storm
as an indolent voyager,
droplets mentoring tone,
"Marseillaise”, not a blues, -
it’s a fall, no burlesque -
ah, you right, -
I described it earlier:
introductory lesson of
bravery,
haiku assertive,
discernment of life…


Mauvais tone of me moaning
at full moon liberation,
dance routine in plie -
language fails to support,
sailing ancient site
I rewrite consequences...
sudden visit of angel,
knight of sword, ace of wands…


15 comments:

  1. A history observed in awe.. Excellent suggested imagery. Enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we all can't get a rewrite some times

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...take me away my sweet...
    that I too might sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful title/opening line to a nuanced, thoughtful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing, this is ingenious

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes feelings are beyond language....love the sense of wonderment here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haiku as adjective... yes very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rewrite consequences...
    sudden visit of angel,
    knight of sword, ace of wands…

    Life can expect to change directions for the better. We are there to be the puppet master planning the moves!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is now one of my favorites that you have written. Photo and words leaves me spellbound

    ReplyDelete
  10. an enjoyable read full of interlect, really liked the final stanza.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Words of beauty, I see so clearly through your words. A lovely piece indeed!

    ReplyDelete